[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Grammars and Uncountable Sets

Dan,

     As a follow-up to my posted response to your contribution to the
larch-interest mailing list, I would like to suggest that you stop by to talk
about your use of LSL to provide a formal definition of an SGML document.
Since you are newly arrived at MIT, you may not realize that you're now only a
few floors away from the home base for Larch.  I think I can speak for both
John Guttag and myself in saying that we would be most interested in discussing
specification issues related to the WWW with you.

					Steve Garland

Reference(s):