From: Paul Grabow <Paul_Grabow@BAYLOR.EDU>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 1995 12:49:20 -0600
To: James Horning <horning@src.dec.com>
Subject: re- Larch special interest

                       Subject:                               Time:12:44 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          re: Larch special interest group       Date:1/13/95

Is there a way of better managing the information flow for
larch-interest@src.dec.com? Lately there have been more messages "than
normal" and my inbox is becoming cluttered.

I don't wish to withdraw from the interest group because I use Larch in a
class that I teach. Also, I have interest in Larch/C++ with respect to an
ongoing research project. But the format of the current forum is distracting.
Is there a comparable News group?

Thanks. I appreciate what you have done to organize things -- and I do
appreciate the Larch book/tools.

Paul Grabow, Ph.D.
Computer Science
Baylor University