Installing SR-RTP and Test Applications
- `cd' to the directory containing the package's source code and type
`./configure' to configure the package for your system. If you're
using `csh' on an old version of System V, you might need to type
`sh ./configure' instead to prevent `csh' from trying to execute
Running `configure' takes awhile. While running, it prints some
messages telling which features it is checking for.
- Type `make' to compile the package.
- Optionally, type `make check' to run any self-tests that come with
- Type `make install' to install the programs and any data files and
- You can remove the program binaries and object files from the
source code directory by typing `make clean'. To also remove the
files that `configure' created (so you can compile the package for
a different kind of computer), type `make distclean'. There is
also a `make maintainer-clean' target, but that is intended mainly
for the package's developers. If you use it, you may have to get
Extra Options for Configure Script
--enable-gui [default=yes] use GUI for dummy RTSP client
--enable-debug [default=no] verbose debugging info
--with-cm [/usr/local/lib] Find CM libraries
For additional help, run 'configure --help'