[Prev][Next][Index]

Step-by-step instructions to formal specification of a class needed!!

Hi!

I'm part of a group that has about a week to formally specify a class that uses
Borland C++ container arrays. Our problem is that we haven't decided on which
specification system to use, mainly because we haven't found any suitable
descriptions of these systems.

We have looked in a fair couple of books, but they have been much too long-winded for our purposes.

What we would like is a quick step-by-step approach to formally specifying a class. (the class has already been implemented in code!)

If anybody could tell me where on the net such a thing might be found, or give
me a reference to a book, or even send my a guide themselves!! Iwould really
appreciate

Thanks a million in advance!

Andreas

PS I know should specify before implementing but......

--

Andreas Walsh						BUNGLE
Alfred-Messel Weg 6a 84					  IS

http://www.darmstadt.gmd.de/~hausding/walsh