[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Control object in Larch/C

> I'm getting complaints from the repetition of this message (I myself have
> received five copies of it so far).  The problem seems to be that some
> mailer along the path to SRC keeps repeating it, with new Message-Id:
> values, but the same content.  Looking at the headers, it seems that
> njgate.chek.com is looping in its transmission to uu3.psi.com.
>
> Would you see if there is anything you can do from your end to shut it off?
>
> Since the messages are coming in with new ids, I don't see what can be done
> at our site, short of rejecting all messages (or all from your site, or
> something similar) which seems pretty drastic.

I don't think I can do anything at this end.  I've dropped a note to
root@uu3.psi.com (I can't get at njgate.chek.com) which is all I can
think of for the moment.

Since I'm the only person here who's tried using Larch for anything,
rejecting messages from this site until we get this cleared up should
not cause any significant inconvenience.

	Sorry.

		Chris