[Prev][Next][Index]

Further doubts...

Dear Mr. Horning,

I am sorry for disturbing you again but I am still a bit
confused about the use of the ``imports'' clause.

My doubts arise from reading page 72 of your book where
you wrote:

The imports clause of empset.lcl says that the specification
of the empset interface depends on the specification of
employee; it gives empset and its clients access to the
constants, types and functions exported by employee.
                     ^^^^^^^^^

I cannot understand very well the meaning you give to
the word ``functions''. They are LCL functions, aren't they?

Thank you for your patience in answering to my questions.

Best Regards

Wilma