[Prev][Next][Index]

Forwarded query: LARCH on a PC?

Azzolini,

   I'm looking for a version of LARCH that runs on a PC compatible machine using
   MS-DOS.

A version of LARCH *what* on a PC?  Do you want the shared language
checker (LSL) or the prover (LP)?  If so I can't help you.
I don't think the shared language checker or the prover have much hope
of running under MS-DOS, although with enough disk space you could probably
get them to run under Linux on a PC.  Windows/NT might work too.

However, we do have a parser for the interface specification language
Larch/C++ (i.e., tailored interface specifications for C++)
that runs on PCs even under MS-DOS.
It compiles under Turbo/C++, etc.  Send me mail if you're interested.

	Gary Leavens

	229 Atanasoff Hall, Department of Computer Science
	Iowa State Univ., Ames, Iowa 50011-1040 USA / leavens@cs.iastate.edu
	phone: (515)294-1580 fax: (515)294-0258 ftp site: ftp.cs.iastate.edu

Reference(s):