[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: LSL handbook

Dear Prof. Novitzky,

If what you want is hardcopy, there is an obvious source in

    "Larch: Languages and Tools for Formal Specification"
    John V. Guttag, et al.
    Springer-Verlag Texts and Monographs in Computer Science, 1993
    ISBN 3-540-94006-5 ISBN 0-387-94006-5

However, it will probably be quicker to FTP the file.  The Larch archive is
at larch.lcs.mit.edu.  I just checked and there doesn't seem to be a copy
of handbook.ps available for FTP right now.  I've asked Prof. Steve Garland
of MIT <garland@lcs.mit.edu> if he can make a copy available; I expect he
will contact you directly when he has done so.

Jim H.

PS I'll be interested in your success in teaching Larch in your course.