From: jmason@src.dec.com
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 93 16:17:28 -0800
Subject: SRC Research Reports on gatekeeper

New SRC Research Reports are currently being made available via
anonymous ftp from gatekeeper.pa.dec.com. The pathname to them is:
/pub/DEC/SRC/research-reports/

i.e. type at the prompt> ftp gatekeeper.pa.dec.com
	Name           > anonymous
	Password       > your e-mail address
	ftp            > cd pub/DEC/SRC/research-reports

A README file provides retrieving instructions.

An index and a list of abstracts of all SRC reports is also available
in this directory indicating which earlier reports can be FTP'd.

The IP address corresponding to gatekeeper.pa.dec.com is: 16.1.0.2.

Of course, hardcopies are always available and can be ordered by
sending mail to: src-report@src.dec.com.

Below are the reports available to date. This list will grow and refine
itself as I continue to receive source Tex/Latex/Mac files from SRC
authors and recompile or reformat them so that they print successfully
on the largest number of printers in the outside world while being free
of any protected-font source code.

README
00README-Legal-Rules-Regs
SRC43.ps.Z
SRC59.ps.Z
SRC77.ps.Z
SRC-71.ps.Z
SRC-93.ps.Z
SRC-86.ps.Z
SRC-11.ps.Z
INDEX-SRC.REPORTS
SRC-90.ps.Z
SRC-91.ps.Z
SRC-92.ps.Z
SRC-89.ps.Z
ABSTRACTS-SRC.REPORTS
SRC-10.ps.Z
SRC-22.ps.Z
SRC-45.ps.Z
SRC-62.ps.Z
SRC-73.ps.Z
SRC-7.ps.Z
SRC-17.ps.Z

Comments, questions, suggestions welcome.

 --James